Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome!

{For more about-me, click here!}

I am having a blast writing Monkeys on the Bed! Unfortunately, i often post two or three times A DAY on that blog which is annoying to anyone who reads it, even me!

I love my daily themes but still want to be able to write about Baby C and our adventures as a family. Thus, a new blog is born and here we all are.

Why Cutie Face? Well, whenever my grandpa sees Baby C, he calls her "Hey little Cutie Face" (and i added the "s" at the end in hopes that we will one day chronicle more than one little life!). We love our grandpa and we think C is a cutie face (and all the monkey blog monikers were already taken!) so there you have it!

I'm working on the banner and some buttons but, for right now, we're going to be s-i-m-p-l-e! Hope you enjoy a peek into our lives!

2 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

i never minded multiple posts!

M.A. said...

Love the new blog! So cute! Can't wait to keep up.