Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sniff sniff...my baby is 11 months old TODAY!

Hard to believe that 11-months ago at 1:54 PM, J and I first laid eyes on this...



and our hearts were irrevocably gone...

❤ ❤ ❤

Here is Cutie Face 11 months later....



sporting the cutest little bubble romper from Whimsy Couture!

❤ ❤ ❤

While we may have celebrated her birthday early...



it was only in pictures and only for an I Heart Faces entry...

❤ ❤ ❤

and it certainly isn't making it easier for me to come to grips with the fact that I nearly have a one-year old!

2 comments:

Upstatemamma said...

Oh I know exactly how you feel - I have an almost one year old and an almost FIVE year old. I cannot believe it.

Julia said...

WOW, I remember that day. I can't believe she will be a year in just one month...unbelievable!!!!! P.S. you're a wonderful mom.