Monday, May 17, 2010

Not-so-identical {baby} cousins

The babies are so cute. They don't get much love because the toddlers are so demanding active but they are MUCH loved. And they'll have each other so that's a good thing. The powers that be (my mom, sister) decided they needed matching outfits and there was no better time to dress them the same than on a Matilda Jane photo shoot.

I'm pretty sure this is how the conversation went:

Sweet Pea: Oh my Cutie Cakes, did you just see that?

SP: here, take a closer look. Do you see it now?

Cutie Cakes: Oh MY. I'll protect you.



SP: to thank you, i'll fix your bow...let's see...

SP: just a little more to the left...
CC: i can't wait to see the new hairdo i'm wringing my hands in anticipation

CC: hey mom are you watching this?
SP: what? I'm not doing anything


SP: Hey! I was just trying to help...Wahhh


CC: No worries, let's just take a nap. You make an excellent pillow


clearly, i have too much time on my hands.

No comments: